Register now for the Los Angeles Tourism & Convention Board’s 6th annual Market Outlook Forum on Wednesday, August 29, an exclusive members-only event.
- Learn about the latest travel and tourism trends from industry experts
- Get the latest L.A. visitation forecasts and industry perspectives
- Take a first look at L.A. Tourism's global sales and marketing plans for the year ahead
- Network with key L.A. Tourism departments and learn how to participate in Discover L.A. programs and events
- Walk away with a digital version of L.A. Tourism's Marketing and Planning Resource Guide, L.A.’s definitive tourism data resource, providing the most up-to-date and reliable industry information; a must-have in order to effectively compete and succeed in today’s marketplace. The guide is filled with L.A. market analysis, visitor profiles, spending habits and travel activity preferences by international markets
The complimentary event will take place at the Westin Bonaventure Hotel in Downtown Los Angeles. After the program, stay and network with the L.A. Tourism team and industry colleagues during the Member Mixer. Check your inbox for RSVP information.